MIAX Emerald MIAX Website Now Supports Subscription for Emerald Alert Notifications
Please note that we have utilized the current MIAX Options and MIAX PEARL Alert subscriber lists for this alert but will only use the EMLD subscriber lists going forward. To add MIAX EMLD Alerts to your current e-mail subscriptions, revise your current MIAX Options e-mail subscriptions or to register a new e-mail address for subscription to MIAX Alerts, visit MIAX Email Subscriptions.
If you have any questions, please contact Trading Operations at (609) 897-7302 or TradingOperations@MIAXOptions.com.
Regulatory inquiries should be directed to MIAX Regulatory at (609)-897-7309 or Regulatory@MIAXOptions.com.
To learn more about MIAX Emerald, please contact Sales at Sales@MIAXOptions.com or (609) 897-8177.
Miami International Holdings Reports July 2018 Trading Activity for MIAX Exchange Group
For further information, please visit www.MIAXOptions.com or contact MIAX Trading Operations at TradingOperations@MIAXOptions.com.
For corporate communications, contact Dominique Prunetti-Miller at (609) 897-1465 or email@example.com.
MIAX News Release 08032018
MIAX Emerald - Exchange Codes and Important Dates Regarding the Launch of the New Options Exchange, MIAX EMLD in Q1 2019
As previously announced in the April 17, 2018 Alert, the MIAX will launch a new Options Exchange. MIAX Emerald (EMLD) will begin trading in Q1 2019, pending SEC approval. In preparation of the launch, we have included details below.
- Alerts and Website support will be available in July, 2018
- Interface Specifications will be published on our website in September, 2018
- Connectivity Guide will be available in November, 2018
- Access to the Firm Test Bed is targeted for November, 2018
MIAX Emerald Exchange Codes:
- MIC code: EMLD
- OCC Exchange code: (D, pending OCC Approval)
- OPRA: D
- COATS: E
- OATS: (OE, pending FINRA Approval)
- Blue sheet – Exchange Code: 9
- Blue sheet – Requestor Code: 7
- The EMLD Requestor Code will be ‘7’ to match MIAX Options.
- The PEARL Requestor Code will be changed to ‘7’ in Q4 2018 at which time the MIAX will publish a Regulatory Circulatory and Regulatory Alert to notify participants of the change. Until then, ‘8’ is valid for the PEARL Requestor Code.
- The Requestor Code is by Exchange family so just one code is needed.
All updates will be provided through future Alerts.
For further information, please contact MIAX Trading Operations at TradingOperations@MIAXOptions.com or (609) 897-7302.
Regulatory inquiries should be directed to Regulatory@MIAXOptions.com or (609) 897-7309.
Sales inquiries should be directed to Sales@MIAXOptions.com, (609) 897-8177 or visit miaxoptions.com.