MIAX Technical Alert: MIAX Options Exchange Limit Up/Limit Down (LU-LD) and Market Wide Circuit Breaker (MWCB) Industry Testing Participation
The MIAX Options Exchange will be participating in the following scheduled Limit Up/Limit Down (LU-LD) and Market Wide Circuit Breaker (MWCB) Industry Tests:
• Saturday, April 6, 2013
MIAX Listing Alert: New Series
The option series listed in the attached PDF will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Tuesday February 26th, 2013.
New MIAX Series 2013 02 26
MIAX Listing Alert: New Listings Planned for March 4th 2013
The option classes listed below will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Monday March 4th, 2013.
1. AAP - Advance Auto Parts Inc.
2. ACAS - American Capital, Ltd.
3. ACN - Accenture plc
4. AEGR - Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
5. AEO - American Eagle Outfitters, Inc.
6. AEP - American Electric Power Company, Inc.
7. ALTR - Altera Corporation
8. ANN - ANN INC
9. BBT - BB&T Corporation
10. BIG - Big Lots Inc.
11. BK - The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation
12. BKS - Barnes & Noble, Inc.
13. BMC - BMC Software Inc.
14. BMRN - BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.
15. BZH - Beazer Homes USA Inc.
16. CAG - ConAgra Foods, Inc.
17. CBI - Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V.
18. CCE - Coca-Cola Enterprises Inc.
19. CCJ - Cameco Corporation
20. CHKP - Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
21. CI - Cigna Corporation
22. CL - Colgate-Palmolive Company
23. CME - CME Group Inc.
24. CXW - Corrections Corporation of America
25. DFS - Discover Financial Services
26. DHI - DR Horton Inc.
27. DKS - Dick's Sporting Goods Inc.
28. DLTR - Dollar Tree, Inc.
29. DOLE - Dole Food Company Inc.
30. DRYS - DryShips, Inc.
31. EA - Electronic Arts Inc.
32. EGO - Eldorado Gold Corporation
33. EMR - Emerson Electric Company
34. EQIX - Equinix, Inc.
35. EXEL - Exelixis, Inc.
36. EXPR - Express Inc.
37. FAST - Fastenal Company
38. FL - Foot Locker, Inc.
39. FLR - Fluor Corporation
40. FNP - Fifth & Pacific Companies, Inc.
41. FNSR - Finisar Corporation
42. FOSL - Fossil, Inc.
43. FTR - Frontier Communications Corporation
44. GCI - Gannett Company, Inc.
45. GD - General Dynamics Corporation
46. GDI - Gardner Denver Inc.
47. GES - Guess? Inc.
48. GIS - General Mills, Inc.
49. HBAN - Huntington Bancshares Incorporated
50. HBC - HSBC Holdings plc
51. HFC - HollyFrontier Corporation
52. HK - Halc
53. HOG - Harley-Davidson, Inc.
54. IDCC - InterDigital, Inc.
55. IGT - International Game Technology
56. ILMN - Illumina Inc.
57. INFA - Informatica Corporation
58. INFI - Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
59. IPG - The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc.
60. IR - Ingersoll-Rand Plc
61. JBL - Jabil Circuit Inc.
62. JCI - Johnson Controls Inc.
63. KERX - Keryx Biopharmaceuticals Inc.
64. KLAC - KLA-Tencor Corporation
65. KMB - Kimberly-Clark Corporation
66. KOG - Kodiak Oil & Gas Corporation
67. LAMR - Lamar Advertising Company
68. LEAP - Leap Wireless International Inc.
69. LGF - Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
70. LLTC - Linear Technology Corporation
71. LNC - Lincoln National Corporation
72. LO - Lorillard, Inc.
73. LPX - Louisiana-Pacific Corporation
74. MAKO - MAKO Surgical Corporation
75. MAR - Marriott International, Inc.
76. MHP - The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
77. MPEL - Melco Crown Entertainment Limited
78. MTW - The Manitowoc Company, Inc.
79. MYL - Mylan, Inc.
80. NBR - Nabors Industries Ltd.
81. NCT - Newcastle Investment Corporation
82. NE - Noble Corporation
83. NIHD - NII Holdings Inc.
84. NSC - Norfolk Southern Corporation
85. NUS - Nu Skin Enterprises Inc.
86. ONTY - Oncothyreon Inc
87. ONXX - Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
88. OVTI - OmniVision Technologies, Inc.
89. PBI - Pitney Bowes Inc.
90. PCAR - PACCAR Inc.
91. PNRA - Panera Bread Company
92. QIHU - Qihoo 360 Technology Company Ltd
93. RAX - Rackspace Hosting, Inc.
94. RGLD - Royal Gold, Inc.
95. RHT - Red Hat, Inc.
96. RRC - Range Resources Corporation
97. RTN - Raytheon Company
98. SAP - SAP AG
99. SCCO - Southern Copper Corporation
100. SHW - The Sherwin-Williams Company
101. SKS - Saks Incorporated
102. SKUL - Skullcandy, Inc.
103. SO - Southern Company
104. SOHU - Sohu.com Inc.
105. SPG - Simon Property Group Inc.
106. TEX - Terex Corporation
107. TIBX - TIBCO Software Inc.
108. TIVO - TiVo Inc.
109. TLAB - Tellabs Inc.
110. TLM - Talisman Energy Inc.
111. TRV - The Travelers Companies, Inc.
112. TWX - Time Warner Inc.
113. UA - Under Armour, Inc.
114. UPL - Ultra Petroleum Corporation
115. USG - USG Corporation
116. VRTX - Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
117. VRX - Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
118. WFR - MEMC Electronic Materials Inc.
119. WIN - Windstream Corporation
120. WLL - Whiting Petroleum Corporation
121. WM - Waste Management, Inc.
122. WNR - Western Refining, Inc.
123. WY - Weyerhaeuser Company
124. YELP - Yelp, Inc.
125. YOKU - Youku Tudou Inc.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Class Listings 20130304
MIAX Listing Alert: New Series 2/25/2013
The option series listed in the attached PDF will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Monday February 25th, 2013.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Options Series 2013 02 25
MIAX Listing Alert: New Series 2/22/2013
The option series listed in the attached PDF will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Friday February 22nd, 2013.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Options Series 2013 02 22
Penny Pilot Classes Listed on MIAX Options Exchange
MIAX Options Exchange - Long-Term Option Classification Issue
Please see the attached memo to MIAX Options Members regarding an issue with the incorrect classification of certain options as Long-Term Options within the MIAX Options Trading System.
If you have any questions please contact Trading Operations at (609) 897-7302 or TradingOperations@MIAXOptions.com.
Regulatory inquiries should be directed to Regulatory@MIAXOptions.com.
Trader Alert - Improper Classification of Certain Options as Long-Term Options - 2-21-13
MIAX Listing Alert: Delisted Series 2/21/2013
The option series listed in the attached PDF will be delisted on the MIAX Options Exchange on Thursday February 21st, 2013.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Options Series 2013 02 21
MIAX Listing Alert: New Series for 2/20/2013
The option series listed in the attached PDF will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Wednesday February 20th, 2013.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Options Series 2013 02 20
MIAX Listing Alert: New Series for 2/15/2013
The option series listed in the attached PDF will begin trading on the MIAX Options Exchange on Friday February 15th, 2013.
MIAX Listing Alert - New Options Series 2013 02 15