Commercial Real Estate Derivatives, Launching Soon.
Instant access to a more liquid CRE market.
Step one: recognize a void in the market. Step two: capitalize on it.
For too long, commercial real estate (CRE) has lacked a reliable, transparent trading approach. Enter BRIXX™ Commercial Real Estate Indexes. The new family of BRIXX Indexes created by Advanced Fundamentals tracks real-time changes in property values through a unique methodology with REITs as inputs, to support benchmarking, hedging and portfolio allocation strategies for investors across multiple sectors.
Soon, with BRIXX™ CRE Options and Futures, investors will have instant access to the $16 trillion commercial real estate market, with a variety of tools to tailor their exposure.
MIAX® is proud to partner with Advanced Fundamentals to bring you BRIXX CRE Options and Futures.
- BRIXX Residential Index (BRIXR)
- BRIXX Retail Index (BRIXT)
- BRIXX Office Index (BRIXO)
- BRIXX Hospitality Index (BRIXH)
- BRIXX Composite Index (BRIXC)
Key Benefits of using BRIXX CRE Derivatives:
- Manage risk exposure with a long or short position, with a lower upfront financial commitment than buying illiquid real estate or equities with exposure to the real estate sector.
- Protect real estate portfolios from changing market conditions using customized strategies to match sector allocations and holding periods.
- Put capital to work instantly as the derivative prices are based on the real-time prices sourced from over $750 billion of institutional quality commercial real estate investment holdings.
- Trade in transparent, regulated markets with central clearing. BRIXX Options are listed on MIAX Options Exchange and cleared through the OCC. BRIXX Futures are listed on the MGEX Futures Exchange and cleared through MGEX Clearing.
The BRIXX indexes and derivatives bring together MIAX's next-generation derivatives trading technology with Advanced Fundamentals' expertise in the commercial real estate markets.
Coming Soon: BRIXX Options and Futures
- BRIXX Retail Options (BRIXT)
- BRIXX Residential Options (BRIXR)
- BRIXX Office Options (BRIXO)
- BRIXX Hospitality Options (BRIXH)
- BRIXX Retail Futures (BXT)
- BRIXX Residential Futures (TBD)
- BRIXX Office Futures (TBD)
- BRIXX Hospitality Futures (TBD)
Will trade on MIAX. Multiple strategies and payout profiles can be created through the use of options for both the hedger and the speculator. Give your portfolio an edge with 100% electronic execution that offers lower latency and higher throughput.
Offered by MGEX via the CME Globex® platform. BRIXX Futures provides greater accessibility to the CRE asset class, with timely trading and regular access to liquidity. Trading Hours: 8:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Monday-Friday, Central Time.
To learn more about BRIXX Products please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 609.897.8177.