Miami International Holdings has built a multi-disciplinary team of professionals with deep expertise in the trading industry, all of whom share a common vision of bringing enhanced market structure, technological innovation and unmatched customer service to the exchange space. MIAX offers a challenging and rewarding work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit and culture that emphasizes collaboration and delivery focus while maintaining an uncompromised commitment to professional ethics.
MIAX continues to look for talented professionals to fill select roles throughout the company, and is particularly interested in candidates with experience in the equity and derivatives trading industries.
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
Current Job Openings
Trading Operations Quality Assurance Analyst
It is critical that the applicant has a meticulous attention to detail.
The Trading Operations Quality Assurance team is responsible for all client interface testing and business functionality testing of the Trading systems. The team is responsible for creating automated Quality Assurance testing scenarios to ensure adherence to the functional and non-functional requirements of the MIAX Exchange Trading Systems.
Main responsibilities include:
- Leading and participating in the MIAX Quality Assurance program
- Develop, author and troubleshoot comprehensive test scenarios which are validated against the testing system.
- Proactively participate in the review of business requirements for the purpose of developing test case scenarios that ensure complete test coverage of application functionality.
- Developing, maintaining and executing test plans that validate new features and releases
- Creating traceability matrices that track MIAX software defects
- Ensuring all software issues are reported and handled efficiently per the MIAX software defect remediation process
- Participating in all aspects of a full-life cycle development methodology
- Performing application certification with external clients to ensure smooth transition of new features being enabled in the production environment
- Communicating status efficiently and ensuring the team is on track for all manual testing
The Trading Operations Quality Assurance Analyst will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Trading Operations and Listings.
- Must have thorough knowledge of the Software Quality Assurance testing process and best practices
- Experience with an automated testing platform in an integrated testing environment
- Strong internal and external verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Must have demonstrated accomplishments in testing user-interface and transaction-processing systems
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills
- Required to be a self-motivated, patient, dynamic, organized and responsible team player
- Function at a high level and prioritize critical tasks in a dynamically changing environment
- Possess a strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Experience testing trade execution systems at an exchange or for an ECN/ATS is a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in IT/Computer Science
- Knowledge/prior use of JIRA tracking software is a plus
- Options industry background is a plus
If you are interested in applying for a position, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Careers@MIAXOptions.com