MIAX Options - Updates to Support PRIME, Mass Cancel Port & Complex Crossing Order Functionality Beginning August 2, 2017
The MIAX Options Exchange will begin rolling out the following new functionality beginning August 2, 2017:
- Beginning Wednesday, August 2, 2017 PRIME order handling changes will be in effect on all symbols as described in MIAX Options Regulatory Circular, RC_2017_36.
High Priority Mass Cancel Ports
- As previously announced in the June 9, 2017 Alert, the MIAX Options Exchange will begin supporting a new mass cancel message feature and offer high priority mass cancel ports beginning Thursday, August 3, 2017. Please review MIAX Options Regulatory Circular, RC_2017_37.
Complex Crossing Orders
- As previously announced in the April 13, 2017 Alert and June 13, 2017 Alert, the MIAX Options Exchange will begin rolling out support for Complex Crossing Functionality on Friday, August 4, 2017. Please review MIAX Options Regulatory Circular RC_2017_38 regarding the associated rollout schedule, MIAX Options Regulatory Circular RC_2017_39 for details regarding these new order types and MIAX Options Regulatory Circular RC_2017_40 regarding the cPRIME auction timer.
All interface specifications are currently available at MIAX Options Interface Specifications.
- The above updates are currently available in the MIAX Firm Test Bed #2 (FTB2) environment
- Certification of new Complex Crossing Orders and High Priority Mass Cancel Ports are mandatory
Please contact MIAX Trading Operations at TradingOperations@MIAXOptions.com or (609) 897-7302 to discuss any specific issues and to arrange interface testing.